Thursday 16 December 2010

Diddy Backs Both Nicki Minaj And Lil' Kim

Rapper Diddy Dirty Money has finally decided to talk about the current Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim war of words!

Diddy was once good friends with Kim and worked closely with her but has more recently been working with Miss Minaj. This is what he had to say:
He told HOT 97’s Funkmaster Flex: "My whole take on the situation, is that I love Lil' Kim no matter what's going on, no matter what's being said. Kim definitely has a responsibility for my success. Me working with Nicki Minaj has nothing to do with going against Kim. When Kim works with other producers, when she raps with other artists, I'm not getting upset. It's not a problem.
“I think a lot of us who have been here for a long time, including yourself Flex, we have inspired a lot of people. We have motivated a lot of people; we have touched a lot of people in a certain way. We have been those cats that people aspire to be. I wouldn't be around Nicki if I ever heard anything negative said about Kim. I've never heard anything like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment