Thursday 25 November 2010

T.I. Feat. Kanye West & Kid Cudi - Welcome To The World 

While T.I.’s newly titled seventh album, No Mercy, is due out in store in a few weeks, another single is released, “Welcome To The World.”The song, which features G.O.O.D. Music family Kanye West and Kid Cudi is definitely a big tune which will make a few critics of T.I listen.
While T.I. intros the songs message, it’s West’s verse that shines as the rapper shows no mercy laying out harsh realities to insure his point is not lost. While real love may not be found in the world of fame according to some of hip-hop’s elite, T.I. is hoping for some love and recognition from across the world when No Mercy is released December 7th.

 CHECK IT OUT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEHeB5F6MM 

No comments:

Post a Comment